Who Am I?
Hi everyone. My name is Dylan and unfortunately, my seemingly “perfect” life, turned into the scariest and darkest nightmare. I unexpectedly lost my father to suicide two years ago, and I want to help others going through something similar.
First time to the site? Start here
From the blog
- Strength In Scars
- The Black Dahlia(Poem)
- Inside Dylan’s Mind
- The Pain That Never Left
- The Time is Now
- To Be Me (Poem)
- He is Everywhere and He is Nowhere (Poem)
- GRIEF, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE
- A Special Birthday Cento (Poem)
- THE GIRL BEHIND THE WALL (POEM)
- WHERE DID SHE GO?
- BRAVE AF
- SHOWERS AND LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS
- THERE IS COMFORT IN WORDS
- WHEN WILL THIS END?
- THE START OF A WHOLE NEW BEGINNING
- SHOULDN’T THERE BE A SEAT FOR HIM AT THAT TABLE?
- LIVING LIFE WITH REGRET AND GUILT
- MENTAL HEALTH IS NOT A JOKE!
- LET’S TALK JEALOUSY
- JOURNEY OF LOSING MY BEST FRIEND by Alexa Levitt
- ANSWERS (Poem)
- I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE
- IT’S THERAPY TIME
- WHAT IS MY BLOG ABOUT?
New posts in your inbox
I am a 16 year old Junior in high school. I have my 1st degree black belt in mixed martial arts. My hobbies include reading, writing, tennis, CrossFit and hanging out with family, friends and my two dogs.